September 26, 2006

Random photos inspired by music

Hmm... what does this music remind me of?


Is it something like this?



Or does it have more of a jazz feel?



Ahhh... This is what I'm listening to. There's nothing quite like a quality orchestra playing quality music.


I've told people before that if I could photograph music I would. I suppose I was thinking of the music itself, but the instruments make beautiful subjects themselves. It is lovely, isn't it? Find yourself a copy of Final Fantasy III's "Elia, The Maiden of Water" played on real instruments and imagine yourself in an orchestra hall watching and listening to that, or Grieg's Piano Concerto, or one of Mozart's flute concertos, or anything with flute and harp. Hmmm... I need more photos like this. Music is lovely to photograph.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I really like the viloin resting on the gal's lap.. very nice!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home